FR whodunnit mystery

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

MarkGraham

Re: FR whodunnit mystery

Post by MarkGraham » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 am

Hello.

So many names put out there. Is this productive?

Anyhow I can only speak for myself. No one tried to frame me as being part of the FR consortium, that is not true. It is possible some people may have reviewed my redwoods activities, but as a result of that they found no connection between me and the FR consortium / website. And indeed there is no such connection. Definitely no framing involved.

Mark

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Mark, are you disputing this post? You sure about that?
As for the people- yes, it is productive. Because so far the evidence I have is pretty strong for a group being involved. I've also attached a summary of our findings. I'm interested to hear your opinion about that. We have a ton of evidence to support all of that info. And I've told you before about Alvaro Santoro and the parks. The parks blew the alleged evidence for Mario Vaden being Fr into a massive scandal. are you going to trust them after that, especially when 0 evidence is provided? You've seen all of mine, I believe? Please notify me if not, I'll demonstrate.
Attachments
famousredwoodskeymembers.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 19.59.35.png

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 am

New evidence has emerged proving Alvaro Santoro is 100% FR.
These are all the images he ever posted on his Facebook. Redwoods are not among them. He was caught red-handed carrying super-expensive cameras capable of taking lovely shots to Harper Flat, images of which were posted extremely quickly afterwards. Why hide such excellent images? Especially with some organisation claiming he is just a redwood hiker and enthusiast? Because he is guilty, afraid to be discovered. Why? Because he is FR?
If anyone requires a repeat of the proof of him being caught in Harper Flat red-handed, I'll gladly post that. See the images provided below as proof of my claims.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 15.09.50.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 15.09.41.png

MarkGraham

Post by MarkGraham » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:48 am

JQM

Please stop. Quit flaming people.

Mark

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:25 pm

So this is what I get for trying to, among other things, protect your reputation? Nice work, Mark.
I will not stop until I find out who every single person behind FR is.
You do realise I am not doing this for myself? I am doing this for all of you, the trees.
I am simply bringing the names out there. Disproving certain investigations. So I can investigate more.

JQM-Helios

Post by JQM-Helios » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:42 am

Hi everyone,
Just to say I managed to track down pictures and owners behind the site famousredwoods.com. In particular- the email, info@famousredwoods.com.
If anyone recognises anyone or has something to add, don't hesitate to get in touch. Both on city-data and by private email, FR has been given an ultimatum to take down the site by next wednesday, or I'll post their full names and cities. As a result, on my side of the bargain, I am halting the investigation until next THURSDAY. FR, I know you read this, so, if you like, just dispose of the coordinates. That done– and your site will be great. Alvaro Santoro and co. did some nice images. You should be proud of that.
And apologise for flaming Mario Vaden and the others you framed and accused.
Totallyawesometroll has reactivated on city-data, disproving the theory he was Waylon. I am sorry about thinking that. An interesting development has occured, but I have no evidence to mention this in public right now. Related to totallyawesometroll.
The images are below. And the initials.
FR will get busted unless they listen to me here. Just like Alvaro Santoro got busted.
Jake.
Attachments
golookup.com IMAGES 3.png
golookup.com IMAGES 2.png
golookup.com IMAGES 1.png
From Spokeo.png

Return to “California”