Forest Diversity - IDBD May 22, 2011

Discussion of general forest ecology concepts and of forest management practices.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

edfrank

Forest Diversity - IDBD May 22, 2011

Post by edfrank » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 am

International Day of Biodiversity May 22, 2011
Forest Biodiversity

ENTS,

This is a nice booklet looking at forest biodiversity around the world. It does have a political purpose, but still it is a worthwhile download and read. 4.7 MB in size

idbd.JPG
idbd.JPG (32.2 KiB) Viewed 512 times
[/url]
Click on the image to download or go to:
https://www.cbd.int/idb/doc/2011/idb-20 ... let-en.pdf

Ed

"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

Joe

Re: Forest Diversity - IDBD May 22, 2011

Post by Joe » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 am

Ed, you didn't give the link. I will download it. It's a great subject for discussion.
Joe

edfrank

Re: Forest Diversity - IDBD May 22, 2011

Post by edfrank » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Joe,

All you need to do is to click on the image to download. I added that instruction and also added the URL of the link itself to the original post.

Ed
clickable_images.txt
(1011 Bytes) Downloaded 32 times
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

Return to “Forest Ecology and Processes”