It's me y'all!

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the other members of ENTS. New users and guests can ask questions about ENTS and the ENTS BBS here.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

Johnmichaelkelley

It's me y'all!

Post by Johnmichaelkelley » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:20 pm

My name is John Michael. I am a biology student from Louisiana whose interests are not well contained in the classroom. I have been involved with big tree and old growth groups for a few years, since highschool. I just brought the Old Growth Forest Network to my state for an old forest week. We dedicated some of my favorite forests and held alittle talk to inform the local master naturalists(peers of mine).I have a survey/study project going-on at the moment to confirm the age and disturbance history of a forest near my home. I have read this forum and the bulletin for years. As my question become more lengthy and focused i need likeminded people to help me answer them. I look up to all of you and hope that i can learn more from the community. I am glad to be a member and excited for the chance to talk to the best.

dbhguru

Re: It's me y'all!

Post by dbhguru » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:47 pm

John Michael,

Welcome. We look forward to discussing your project with you as you wish. You're among friends.

Bob
Robert T. Leverett
Co-founder, Native Native Tree Society
Co-founder and President
Friends of Mohawk Trail State Forest
Co-founder, National Cadre

Return to “Post Here First - Introduce Yourself”