Live Oak Listing - January 25, 2011

Reports and materials related to the Live Oak Project. The project was initiated by Larry Tucei to document the great live oak tree ((Quercus virginia) found in the southern United States.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

Larry Tucei

Live Oak Listing - January 25, 2011

Post by Larry Tucei » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Ed, ENTS,

The updated Live Oak listing now at 158 trees. The Monroe Bullock #137 and the Vernice Bullock # 63. I will never stop measuring Live Oaks they are my favorite tree. I have a report from Noxubee that is coming next with photos and some Tulips I measured for Bob in Tombigbee NF, in Winston Co., Ms. I didn't have my camera then but the Tulips were some of the largest I've done in Ms. Ed, I am starting to put together all the Live Oaks I've done on word with photos and will get them to you soon.

Larry

http://www.ents-bbs.org/download/file.php?id=3034 Excel Spreadsheet

edfrank

Re: Live Oak Listing - January 25, 2011

Post by edfrank » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Larry,

I broke out this listing as a separate post to make it easier to find on the BBS.

Ed
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

Return to “Live Oak Project”