Hello From WV

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the other members of ENTS. New users and guests can ask questions about ENTS and the ENTS BBS here.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

samanthafooce

Hello From WV

Post by samanthafooce » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi :) My name is Samantha Fooce. I registered back in July, but I don’t think I ever introduced myself. I'm not a botonist or scientist of any type. I don’t climb, and I can't tell the difference between a tree that's 200 feet tall or 300 feet tall. I just love that peaceful, magical, alive feeling you can only find in a forest. I've always loved hiking, and I spent many days as a kid reading while sitting on the roots of a large fallen tree behind my house. I convinced my husband to spend a week in Humboldt Co this past summer, and I HAVE to go back. A week of Coastal Redwoods was not enough. I appreciate all many of you do to study, protect and record information on all of these ancient treasures.

dbhguru

Re: Hello From WV

Post by dbhguru » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 am

Hello Samantha,

Welcome aboard. You are among.tree friends. We're all equal in the eyes of the trees. Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on trees with us. Most members are not scientists or engineers - just folks who love trees and want to share their experiences.

Bob
Robert T. Leverett
Co-founder, Native Native Tree Society
Co-founder and President
Friends of Mohawk Trail State Forest
Co-founder, National Cadre

Return to “Post Here First - Introduce Yourself”