New member married to old member

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the other members of ENTS. New users and guests can ask questions about ENTS and the ENTS BBS here.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

Connie Lentz

New member married to old member

Post by Connie Lentz » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm married to Bart Bouricius and since I retired we will be spending much of each year in Costa Rica. Bart is an experienced climber and canopy structure builder and a long time member of NTS. I stay on the ground unless he hauls me up on one of his walkways and I take measurements and photographs, mostly from the ground. I'm a skilled photographer and photo editor. I have an interest in general botany (I have a masters degree in plant physiology) and nature and ecology in general, particularly birds and orchids. I like being outdoors, particularly in the forest.

dbhguru

Re: New member married to old member

Post by dbhguru » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Connie,

Welcome aboard. We look forward to posts from you and Bart from Costa Rica, as well as wherever else you may be. We look forward to your photography and measurements.

Bob
Robert T. Leverett
Co-founder, Native Native Tree Society
Co-founder and President
Friends of Mohawk Trail State Forest
Co-founder, National Cadre

PAwildernessadvocate

Re: New member married to old member

Post by PAwildernessadvocate » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Can you please post a handful of some of your favorite photos you've taken sometime?
"There is no better way to save biodiversity than by preserving habitat, and no better habitat, species for species, than wilderness." --Edward O. Wilson

Return to “Post Here First - Introduce Yourself”