Intro Bill Brighoff

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the other members of ENTS. New users and guests can ask questions about ENTS and the ENTS BBS here.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

brighoff

Intro Bill Brighoff

Post by brighoff » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 am

Retired science teacher; hobbies: hiking, reading, practicing law; member Master Naturalist, Wild Ones, St Louis Mineral & Gem Society; volunteer work includes glade clearing, working at Forest Releaf, and planning rock hunting field trips.

edfrank

Re: Intro Bill Brighoff

Post by edfrank » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the Native Tree Society. You are located in the At. Louis area? We don't have many members out your way if so. I think you will find this to be a friendly BBS inhabited by people who like trees. I am a geologist by training myself, so I can envy your rock hunting trips with the proper degree of regret. I look forward to your posts. If you have any questions, just ask.

Ed Frank
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

Return to “Post Here First - Introduce Yourself”