Listen With Your Heart

Movies and Television featuring trees and forests.

Moderators: edfrank, dbhguru

edfrank

Listen With Your Heart

Post by edfrank » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Listen With Your Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji8iYgLx8G0&feature=player_embedded#!
We often hear of people around the world who protect, rescue and grow trees. And we wonder why they do this.

I co-created this video to share with you the reasons why The Trees are important to planet Earth. Using information found in Dianne Robbins latest book called Tree Talk published in 2008, this video only contains an edited excerpt of the complete information. The Trees are magnificent beings who not only provide us shelter and shade and home for our animal friends, they too are caretakers and stewards of this planet and much more.

Today I reached out to a tree, touched it, hugged it, loved it and talked to it. And the tree loved me back. It's about connecting from the heart center and the common language we have is LOVE.

I dedicate this video to all the trees of this world, the tree huggers, the tree growers and the tree rescuers. May we stand with them as ONE.

Please sit back, relax and enjoy viewing!
"I love science and it pains me to think that so many are terrified of the subject or feel that choosing science means you cannot also choose compassion, or the arts, or be awe by nature. Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and revigorate it." by Robert M. Sapolsky

Return to “Videos, Movies, and Televison Featuring Forests and Trees”