Search found 151 matches
- Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:50 am
- Forum: California
- Topic: Rare 260' Class Ponderosa Pine Measured in Northern Sierra
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2415
Nice! Is that openly available LiDAR? It looks to be such a high resolution! What are you using for processing it?
- Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:14 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: General Sherman is NOT single stem origin. Hence, not the ..
- Replies: 43
- Views: 8023
Mario, what does the crown of that tree with the arrows look like?
- Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:15 pm
- Forum: New York
- Topic: Canadaway Creek in Arkwright, NY
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4092
Nice! I love big elms. Are you pretty sure it's American and not rock elm? I can't say that I've seen any big forest-grown rock elm though, at least, that I recognized. The bark is generally a little different and the form is too. Looks like it'd be hard to see buds or find samaras there though!
- Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:19 pm
- Forum: Measurement and Dendromorphometry
- Topic: LiDAR Coverage for the Eastern USA
- Replies: 47
- Views: 11948
This is great Michael- for whoever is interested, Tennessee has apparently flown a lot of the state and the data is available ( https://www.tn.gov/content/tn/finance/sts-gis/gis/gis-projects/gis-projects-elevation.html#map), but a lot of it appears to be in large downloads, I'm not sure how to sort ...
- Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:22 pm
- Forum: Wyoming
- Topic: Purgatory Gulch, Encampment River Wilderness, WY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3290
Should have measured subalpine, apparently there isn't even a current champ!